Aerial Picture uses PayFast for their payments processing:
PayFast is a payments processing service for South Africans and South African websites. They enable easy, secure and instant transfer of money between online buyers and sellers.
They allow sellers to accept payments from buyers in a variety of ways. We process credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), Instant EFT (bank transfers to any of SA's four biggest banks that get instantly verified) and Ukash.
Process any Payment Here
Enter your payment amount - The default amount is set to R100,00 but you can enter any amount here
We allow sellers to accept payments from buyers in a variety of ways. We process credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), Instant EFT (bank transfers to any of SA's four biggest banks that get instantly verified) and Ukash. Visit their website here for more information.
PayFast is committed to keeping you and your information secure. We have a multitude of checks in place to protect both buyers and sellers from fraudulent transactions.
We use Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this, the highest, level of encryption currently available.
- 3D Secure is in place for all credit card transactions over R1000.
- All sensitive info is encrypted within our own database.
- We run penetration testing on our system on a weekly basis to look for vulnerabilities. We are only required to do it once every three months, but we run it every week.
- Our entire site, blog and help site are served off secure servers, making it harder to perpetrate phishing attacks.
- We also have an excellent monitoring system that does, among other things: GEO IP tracking, velocity testing, BIN/IIN validation and checks against online databases.
3D Secure is an extra layer of security in using your credit card for online transactions. For online transactions over R1000 you'll be asked to enter your 3D Secure password (different from the PIN), which is called Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode by the respective credit card companies.
You have to register for 3D Secure with your card issuing bank, and can be set up either as a password of your choice or a one-time-password that will be sent to you by email/SMS.