How to calibrate your DJI Phantom & Inspire batteries – Today’s TIP:
How to calibrate your DJI batteries.
DJI’s battery FW requires calibration every 20 cycles or when the App notify you. This is to prevent the false readings between the actual voltage in the cells and the % displayed in the App.
To properly calibrate your batteries
1. Fully charge to 100%.
2. Turn on Voltage display option in GO App.
3. Fly one continuous flight from 100% down to 3.3V
4. Lower your landing gear and hover 10 cm over grass.
5. At 10% – cancel RTH (via App or RC)
6. Push throttle up to keep aircraft airborne till 3.3V is displayed on the GO app.
8. Let battery cool down.
9. Fully charged to 100%
10. Your calibration is completed.
Enjoy and safe flying.